Sunday 20 March 2011

Gunning, Giving and Split Peas

Sam Edwards, Top lass and co inventor of the anti rape beard, will be gunning it at the Edinburgh Half Marathon on May 22nd in aid of Macmillan cancer support. She is trying to raise £400 so if you can spare a few quid then go here to do so. Even if you don't know her, you'll still feel great once you've handed over your cash.

Chick Peas have split up, it's pretty sad news as they were one of my favourite bands. We toured with them back in 2008 around Europe and the UK. Have a listen to them here is you've never heard them before. I'd highly recommend you buy the record too, either buy it from that link or email us as I'm trying to get a few copies of it to sell in our distro. And if they don't send me any I'll just bootleg it.

1 comment:

Macon Tree Removal said...

Great blog I enjoyed reading