Monday 6 June 2011

Bite My Tongue And Do It For The Dogs

Phil and Gareth were involved in a bus crash last Friday night, Phil broke Gareth's fall and Phil got a cut on his head which required some stitches. Gareth has a sore arm. I would have been on the bus too but I stayed home as I couldn't walk after sustaining an injury to my left foot whilst walking. Nothing hit it, I didn't turn my ankle or anything like that, just walking at normal pace for five hours. Also, Dan from Nitkowski broke his ankle in a cycling accident earlier the same day and had to stay in hospital for a few days. He's had some pins inserted to hold the ankle together and we wish him a speedy recovery.

Just to summarise, I've made a league table of the injuries.

  1. Dan [broken ankle, required metal pins to hold the ankle together] 10pts
  2. Phil [massive gash on his head requiring stitches] 8pts
  3. Gareth [bus crash, injured his arm falling] 5pts
  4. Russell [sore foot from walking] -1pt

No comments: