Saturday 11 December 2010

I Know You're Out There

The End Of Radio Christmas show was ace. Although leaving Elizabeth (my Bass) behind was a silly thing to do. She is safe and being looked after by Matt of Astrohenge and to be honest, we could do with the time apart. It'll do us both good. Nic Crawshaw played her first show with Solomon Grundy and they were brilliant. I'm looking forward to going on tour in February with them even more now! It was also nice to again play with Caretaker whom we have known for many years but rarely share a stage with. Hopefully they will one day release the album too.

Next Friday is The Spatchcock Christmas Party! Us, Eyes and the 'Kowsers are playing a Jools Holland style show which means that we will all be set up at the same time and taking it in turns to play a song.
Sly and the Family Drone will be playing during the interlude! Then on the Saturday we are playing with Dogs and Cats Living Together in Angel at The Zenith Bar. I'm yet to see Dogs and Cats Living Together but I am a big fan of the stuff on their My____ page.

To take my mind off Liz I think I'll go and put on a guitar, make a fake mic stand, turn up the stereo and pretend I'm J Mascis.


No comments: